Get the Smile of Your Dreams
Metal wires and brackets can hinder the appearance of your smile and your overall aesthetic. At Brooklyn Heights Dental, our mission is to deliver innovative and effective treatments that’ll empower our patients to smile with confidence again.
Dr. Eugene Stanislaus has helped countless patients transform their smiles with discreet, easy-to-use Invisalign clear aligners. They’re custom designed to adjust your bite to perfection by gradually moving your teeth into place– in as little as three months.
Best of all, they’re made of patented SmartTrack® material, making Invisalign one of the most comfortable orthodontic solutions available. Discover how Dr. Stanislaus can transform your smile with Invisalign.
Are You a Candidate?
If you want to feel confident about your smile again and crave a solution engineered to meet your unique needs, then Invisalign may be for you. We use Invisalign for both simple and complex cases, making it a great treatment option for both teens and adults.
- Crowded teeth – Not enough space for all your teeth to fit normally
- Widely spaced teeth – Having too much space between one or more teeth
- Crossbite, overbite, or underbite – Misaligned jaw placement causing both the upper and lower jaw to line up incorrectly
- Crooked teeth – When one or more teeth are not in line with each other
While all of these issues can easily be corrected using the Invisalign system, it’s crucial that you visit an experienced Invisalign provider. Dr. Stanislaus is ready to curate a customized treatment plan that will get you started on your journey towards a healthy, flawless smile.
A Step-By-Step Process
- After your initial consultation, we’ll take digital impressions of your bite which are then submitted to the Invisalign Laboratory.
- Invisalign uses your impressions to create a series of virtually invisible plastic aligners that are custom-designed to shift your teeth into proper alignment progressively, gradually, and gently.
- Your aligners are 3D-printed and delivered to our office where you’ll pick them up.
- Each set of aligners is worn for one to two weeks. Every six to eight weeks, you’ll return to our office and pick up your next batch of aligners.
Each treatment plan is tailored to the unique needs of the patient. While no two patients are the same, most treatments can be completed in as little as three to six months. However, it may take longer depending on the complexity of each case.
Invisalign vs. Metal Braces
Traditional braces have always been the go-to treatment for straightening crooked or misaligned teeth. Metal wires, brackets, rubber bands, and even spacers have given traditional braces a bad reputation for being uncomfortable and unattractive.
Fortunately, Invisalign provides a new, more comfortable way to straighten teeth that’s both discreet and removable. While you may experience some discomfort when you first swap aligners, it’s nothing compared to the soreness of tightening braces or cuts from broken wires.
Benefits of Invisalign
- Clear, BPA-free, metal-free trays
- Custom-made to fit perfectly
- Comfortable to wear all day
- Removable for easy brushing, flossing, and eating
- Faster, more effective results
Brooklyn’s Invisalign Cases
Andrea first came to Dr. Stanislaus’ office with severe overlapping and crowding of her teeth, and an interest in Invisalign treatment. From beginning to end, Andrea completed the entire procedure with Dr. Stanislaus in his Brooklyn practice. Now, she’s loving her new and improved smile, feeling confident for years to come.
Marjorie had one misplaced tooth, which caused an open bite and made it difficult for her to eat most foods. She came to Brooklyn Heights Dental to start the process of Invisalign. After a few short months, Marjorie’s teeth are now properly aligned and she can indulge in all her favorite foods without restrictions.
Nicholas was always self-conscious about the spaces between his teeth and their outward protrusion. After visiting Dr. Stanislaus, Invisalign treatment was recommended as the best course of action. The process took only nine months, and now Nicholas is ecstatic about the beautiful alignment of his teeth. He cannot stop smiling!
Discover Invisalign with Dr. Stanislaus
Invisalign can treat a wide variety of common orthodontic issues like crooked teeth, spaces between teeth, jaw problems, and more. During your no-obligation consultation, Dr. Stanislaus can accurately determine whether Invisalign will be an effective treatment for your unique dental circumstance.
Contact Brooklyn Dental Heights at 718-865-8320 or fill out a contact form to learn more about your new smile makeover.