Dr. Eugene Stanislaus and his talented team are dedicated to delivering the highest-quality of care at a cost that patients can afford. Our goal is to provide a comfortable and welcoming environment so you can receive the quality care you deserve with little to no stress.
Your NY Cosmetic Dentist
Dr. Stanislaus has a wealth of knowledge in a diverse number of dentistry fields. Beyond general dental care for patients of all ages, Dr. Stanislaus specializes in dental implants, gum surgery, root canal therapy, restorative dentistry, and cosmetic dentistry treatments.
Dr. Stanislaus received his Doctor of Dental Surgery degree from the State University of New York at Stony Brook School of Dental Medicine in 1984. He continued his education and training by completing a one-year general practice residency at Long Island College Hospital in Brooklyn, New York. In 1985 he acquired the dental practice then operated by his father, Dr. Lamuel Stanislaus, who retired the same year.
Dr. Eugene D. Stanislaus is a diplomat and fellow of the International Congress of Oral Implantologists, a member of The Academy of General Dentistry, a fellow of the International College of Dentists, and a graduate and fellow of The Misch International Implant Institute’s surgical and prosthetic programs.
With over 750 documented hours of continuing dental education, Dr. Stanislaus has obtained his credentials through rigorous testing and case presentations. Dr. Stanislaus is committed to the delivery of the most advanced treatments for his patients, including the provision of dental implants for the replacement of missing teeth.
Dr. Stanislaus obtained this expertise through training at the Dawson Center for Advanced Dental Study (now the Dawson Academy) with Dr. Peter Dawson, the Seattle Institute for Advanced Dental Education with Dr. Frank Spear, and the Kois Center with Dr. John Kois.
He attained his surgical and prosthetic implant expertise from the prestigious Misch International Implant Institute at the University of Pittsburgh. There he studied under the instruction of the renowned oral implantologist, Dr. Carl Misch.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I choose the right dentist?
It’s crucial that you trust your dentist and feel confident in the treatment you receive. Here are 5 helpful tips for choosing the best dentist:
- Check their qualifications. Your dentist should be certified by the American Dental Association (ADA) and actively pursue continuing education to remain at the forefront of their field.
- Make sure your insurance plan is accepted.
- Get recommendations from friends, family, and doctors you trust.
- For your convenience and peace of mind, choose a dentist who can meet all of your family’s needs. You don’t want to juggle appointments with a separate pediatric, cosmetic, and restorative dentist if it’s not necessary.
- Make sure you feel comfortable with not only your prospective dentist, but with the entire practice as a whole. Visit the office and talk with other staff members before your appointment to ensure you always receive the compassionate care you expect.
What questions should I ask my dentist?
When you’re looking for a new dentist, it’s a good idea to interview them so you can be sure they’ll meet all of your specific needs. Questions you should ask include:
- How long have you been practicing?
- Where did you study?
- Do you hold any advanced certifications?
- What professional associations are you a member of?
- Have you received any awards or honors?
- Can you show me patient reviews and before-and-after photos?
What should I look for in a dental practice?
Choosing the right dentist for your family is only part of the process—you also want to ensure the environment of the overall practice meets your needs. When evaluating a dentist’s office, here are some key things to consider:
- Is the office clean and comfortable?
- What steps are being taken to ensure patient comfort? For example, are headphones available? Is there a television screen in the treatment area?
- Is this an environment where you and your family will feel comfortable and relaxed? If you’re seeking a pediatric dentist, is the office equipped to entertain younger patients? How does the staff interact with children?
- Does the practice feature any advanced equipment? Having the latest technology at your disposal will ensure faster, more precise treatments.
``When you move from a different city, there's a lot of things you gotta do. Find your local cinema, your local pizza, figure out how to get around etc....Then you have to be responsible and figure out who's gonna take care of your health. That's easier said than done.
But man we lucked out in terms of finding a dentist. Dr. Stanislaus and his team are fantastic! So kind, so thoughtful, so dialed in. I feel safe and taken care of and couldn't be more grateful for having this practice in the neighborhood! As you know, I'm more of a restaurant reviewer on yelp but I had to get on here and give Dr. Stanislaus and his team their due props.
Bottom line: If you're looking for a dental practice to take care of you, this is the spot!``
What Can Dr. Stanislaus Do for You?
Porcelain veneers are tiny, tooth-shaped shells custom-fabricated from translucent porcelain. The veneer is bonded to the front surface of the tooth using an ultra-durable dental-grade cement. Once bonded in place, veneers conceal imperfections in teeth and provide you with a dazzling, new smile!
Our goal is to make sure that each patient has a strong, healthy, and beautiful smile they can be proud of. We offer a number of smile makeover solutions including crowns, bridges, and dental implants. We work hard to keep dental care affordable so our patients can regain confidence in their smiles without breaking the bank.
We believe everyone has the potential for a stunning, new smile and we’ll make achieving it easier than ever before. Whether you use one of our in-office teeth whitening treatments or decide to go with a take-home whitening kit, we have the solutions that get you on the path to the smile of your dreams.
The Invisalign system dramatically improves the smiles of our patients using a non-invasive and convenient customized treatment plan. Invisalign offers all of the smile-enhancing benefits of braces with practically none of the inconvenience. Let our Brooklyn dentist guide you to a more beautiful smile with Invisalign.